|Mr.Toru Goto when he was finally|
released from the 12 years'
confinement in Feb 2008.
Photo by Mr.Kazuhiro Yonemoto
- Personal History
- Joining Unification Church (1986)
- First Confinement (Oct 1987 - Nov 1987)
- After Escape from First Confinement
- Second Confinement
(1) Confinement in Niigata (Sep 1995)
(2) Transferred to First Apartment in Tokyo (1997)
(3) Transferred to Second Apartment in Tokyo (Dec 1997)
(4) Miyamura's deprogramming work
(5) First Hunger Strike – 21 days
(6) Second Hunger Strike – 21 days
(7) Third Hunger Strike – 30 days
(8) Release from Prison
- After Hospitalization
- At the End
When I was staying at my parents’ house in Nishi-Tokyo City at night on Sep 11, 1995, the peaceful atmosphere changed amid the rising tension. My father said to me, ”Toru, I have something to talk to you about.” Then he started to criticize the Unification Church. Then he said, ”Let’s move to another place.” I thought, “I was trapped again.” I said, “We can talk here” and I protested for a while whilst seated. Then my brother’s wife said, “We have better things to do than staying here. Let’s go.” My brother and father held me from the both sides, and forcefully lifted me up. As my mother, brother’s wife, sister, and other men coming out of the hiding place of the garden surrounded me, I had no way to resist. And I was dragged out of the house and forcefully pushed into a van, and abducted.
|Palace Mansion Tamon|
with Mr.Toru Goto
|Click on the photo to enlarge.|
|Click on chart to enlarge.|
|Niitsu Fukuin Christ Chruch|
photo by Mr.Hisao Ogawa
Pastor Yasuhiro Matsunaga(Right Top)
taken from the church's website.
End of translation.
Lint to other part of Goto's statement
Goto's Statement Part 1
Goto's Statement Part 2
Goto's Statement Part 3
Goto's Statement Part 4 (First Half)
Goto's Statement Part 4 (Second Half)
Goto's Statement Part 5
Goto's Statement Part 6