Monday, January 9, 2012

Another Abuduction Case in Japan

The National Association of the Victims of Abduction, Confinement and Religious De-conversion reported on its website that a UC member (Ms. N.I., 34yo) who visited her father's parents' home on Jan 3, 2012 went missing and her contact was cut off. According to informed sources, Ms Kyouko Kawsasaki who is an deprogramming activist and the head of the NPO "Home of Life" in Nagano is suspected of being involved with Ms. N.I.'s missing and it is highly probable that Ms. N.I.has been abducted for deprogramming purpose.

Ms.N.I. started to learn the Divine Principle in 1998 while she was a university student in Tokyo.  She now goes to the Unification Church in Adachi, Tokyo.  She told her parents that she had faith with the church.  Ms N.I. planned to attend the church wedding ceremony in March this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment